How to Style Your Bar Cart for Extra Storage and Glam
Most people consider bar carts as being nothing more than a rolling piece of furniture to hold their alcohol and other beverages. But what people don't realise is that bar carts
can be used for so much more than just entertaining guests. In fact, bar carts are super-versatile pieces of furniture
that can be used to add extra storage space virtually anywhere in the home. Here are some ideas on how you can use a bar cart other than for entertaining guests.
1) Use it as compact shelving for books or smaller decor items: If you have a small space that you need to fill with some extra storage, a bar cart can be the perfect solution. You can use it to store books or other small decor items that you want to display in your home. And because bar carts come in many different styles, you can find one that will fit in perfectly with your existing home decor.
2) Use it as a kitchen trolley: If you need some extra storage space in your kitchen but don't want something that is too big and bulky, a bar cart can be a great solution. You can use it to store non-perishable food items, dishes, or even small appliances. And if you get one with wheels, it will be easy to manoeuvre throughout your kitchen as well.
3) Use it as a liquor cabinet: This is the most obvious use for a bar cart but it is still worth mentioning. If you have a collection of fine liquors that you want to display in your home, a bar cart is a perfect way to do it. You can choose from many different styles of bar carts to find one that fits in with the rest of your home decor. And if you choose one with locking wheels, you can rest assured that your liquor collection will be safe and sound.
4) Use it as an end table: If you need an end table but don't want something that is too big and bulky, a bar cart can be the perfect solution. You can use it to store items like coasters, magazines, remote controls, or even candles. And because most bar carts come with shelves, you can even use them to display some of your favourite knick-knacks.
5) Use it as a plant stand: If you have plants that you want to display in your home but don't have any place to put them, a bar cart can be the perfect solution. You can use the shelves on the bar cart to store and display your plants in an attractive way. And if you choose one with wheels, you'll be able to easily move them around as needed so that they always get the right amount of sunlight.
There are so many ways that you can use a bar cart other than for entertaining guests. So next time you see one at a garage sale or thrift store, don't pass it up! With a little bit of creativity, you can find ways to use it all around your home for extra storage space and decoration.