WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
We imply consent for the use of personal information to complete your purchase, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase.
We will seek consent for any secondary reason such as marketing.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may display interest-based ads to you when you are using Facebook through a tool offered by Facebook called the Custom Audience Tool and the Facebook Custom Audience Pixel. This tool allows us to personalise our ads based on your shopping experience with us. We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php.
Conversion tracking helps us measure the return on investment of Facebook Ads by reporting on the actions people take after viewing those ads. We create pixels that track conversions, add them to the pages of the website where conversions will happen, and then track these conversions back to ads they are running on Facebook. No personal information is contained in or collected as a result of using these cookies or pixels.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the website may be used to create reports about the use of the website and the analytics service provider will store this information.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info.
Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc and use third part print services (Printful/Prodigi) who provide a platform to sell printed products to you. Your data and information is also provided to these platforms as part of the ordering process and used only as necessary to complete your transaction.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy)
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
SOCIAL SHARING, REVIEWS, COMMENTS, AND OTHER SHARED CONTENT.
You may post reviews, comments and other content on the site and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information ("Material"), as long as it is not illegal, obscene, objectionable, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam". We reserve the right to remove or edit any Material.
If you post or submit Material via the review process, competitions or through social media, you grant to us:
Royalty-free and fully sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Material throughout the world in any media or selling platform; and the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the Material.
BAR CART COMPETITION March 2023
- Competition Duration - Commences 10th of March - last entries March 31st 11:59pm.
- Prize Draw - 3rd April 10am - Drawn randomly using https://commentpicker.com/random-picker.php
- The prize - x1 Gatsby Bart Cart in gold Vale $449 regular pricing - includes shipping.
- Open to Australian residents only
- Prize valid one winner only
- Winner will be contacted via email
- Item will be shipped to an Australian address of choice - once shipping time only.
- Winner will be posted to FB Seek & Ramble account on Monday 3rd April
- If the winner does not claim the prize, a new draw will take place until the prize is claimed.
- The competition/giveaway is in no way affiliated or sponsored by Meta. Meta take no responsibility for the competition.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook/Instagram